Cisse said he had previously ruled out calling up players in the Saudi league, because of his doubts over the quality of the competition.
"The situation has changed," he said on Friday. "When I see their matches, I'm rather reassured." The recruitment of world-class players "in Saudi Arabia doesn't just involve...Senegal but the world of football." "It is no longer the Saudi League of five, six or seven years ago," he said.
In addition to Mane, who joined Al Nassr in the summer, the 25-name list drawn up by the reigning African champions includes four other key players from the Saudi league: goalkeeper Edouard Mendy, defenders Kalidou Koulibaly and Abdou Diallo and striker Habib Diallo.
All four moved from European clubs after last season. Senegal, who have already qualified for the next African Cup of Nations in Ivory Coast, host Algeria on 12th September in Dakar.